Preparation for the university in ILAC Toronto Language School
PREPARATION FOR THE UNIVERSITY
- 30-38 lessons per week
- Language of instruction - English
- Class size: up to 16 people
- Duration of class: 45 minutes
- Minimal level of knowledge: advanced
- Minimum length of the course: from 8 to 12 weeks
- Beginning of the course: on Mondays.
Special course Pre-Degree is designed for applicants from foreign universities of English-speaking countries. It is aimed at active development of academic skills and written speech: students learn to write essays and detailed reasoning, learn to work effectively independently and in a team, to develop critical and analytical thinking. Students are studied in time management skills, the ability to prepare and conduct presentations, to know well-known language tests and examinations (in particular, you can prepare for the passing of the TOEFL), to master techniques for conducting research.
The price of the program is not included and paid separately:
- Registration fee;
- Round trip;
- Medical Insurance;
- Letter of guardian (cost does not include courier delivery).