English courses+travel in Language School Embassy English San Francisco
English for Travel
- Duration of the program: from 1 to 12 weeks (for a long duration student visa is required)
- Pupils in the class: up to 15 people
- 1 lesson = 50 minutes
- Intensity: 16 hours per week + electives on Fridays
- Dates of the beginning: all-the-year-round, on Mondays.
Combined English language course, not requiring a student visa! Studying a part-time and part-time week, you will leave enough time for leisure and travel - this is an ideal option for those who want to not just tighten up knowledge, but also to spend time in the USA, to get acquainted with local culture and history.
Academic studies are maximally oriented to practice: from the very first days students learn to communicate in the real world and in real situations, to overcome the language and communication barrier. In total, 16 thematic lessons are planned for the week, they are held from Monday to Thursday - and the weekend is allocated for new acquaintances, travel and impressions!
At the beginning of the course, all students undergo an introductory test, which distributes them to homogeneous groups according to their level of knowledge.
The cost of the programs in the center is:
1) English for Travel, 12 hours weekly:
- 1 week = $ 646
- 2 weeks = $ 956
- 3 weeks = $ 1266.