English courses+internship in Language School Embassy English San Francisco
ENGLISH LANGUAGE + TRAINING AND PRACTICE
- Duration of the program: from 4 weeks, internship (not paid) = 4-8 weeks
- Pupils in the class: up to 15 people
- 1 lesson = 50 minutes
- Intensity: 20 hours per week + 16 hours of internship
- Dates of the beginning: all-the-year-round, on Mondays.
The Advanced Busines Course in San Francisco is more intended for current business professionals seeking to enter the international level and improve their cadre attractiveness for the employer.
Students first improve their general English, improving all the basic knowledge and skills in the complex, in addition you can book an English for Travel course, to further develop communicative and speech skills, quickly overcome the language and emotional barriers. The knowledge obtained in the lessons can be checked and improved during the internship (unpaid) in the best American companies and corporations, educational institutions and public organizations. The minimum period of study is 4 weeks, and the internship is conducted for 4-8 weeks: it can be held in parallel with the training, and after the main course.
It is best if the student has work experience, as well as a language level of at least B2. The necessity is also the availability of Study Care insurance.
The cost of the programs in the center is:
1) English + Internship and Practice (Advanced Busines Course in San Francisco), 12 hours a week:
- 8 weeks = $ 5048
- 12 weeks = $ 6792
- 16 weeks = $ 8944.
2) English + Internship and Practice (Advanced Busines Course in San Francisco), 18 hours a week:
- 8 weeks = $ 5488
- 12 weeks = $ 7464
- 16 weeks = $ 9840.
3) English + Internship and Practice (Advanced Busines Course in San Francisco), 24 hours a week:
- 8 weeks = $ 6368
- 12 weeks = $ 8784
- 16 weeks = $ 11600.