Business english classes in Atlantic language school
- 20 general language lessons + 10 profile lessons weekly
- Groups of up to 15 people
- 1 lesson = 50 minutes
- Minimal lesson for admission: advanced (Intermediate)
- Minimum duration: 2 weeks
- Dates of the beginning: all-the-year-round, on Mondays.
This course is perfect for students and active professionals who constantly communicate with foreign customers, partners and colleagues, who want to improve the knowledge of business etiquette. Lessons are conducted mainly in an interactive format: a large number of debates, discussions, role plays and situations are organized, work is conducted in pairs and mini-groups. The emphasis is on the development of literate and fluent oral speech, improving communicative and speech skills, improving listening skills.
Thematic studies (10 per week) are devoted to specific topics typical for the business environment:
- Leadership Skills
- Work with clients
- Working with objections and claims
- Negotiation Skills
- Preparation and holding of presentations
- Basics of oral and written formal speech
- Business Vocabulary
- Resume writing
- Conducting official correspondence and business correspondence, etiquette of e-mails.