Boston Business Marketing & Advertising in Emerson College Boston Summer Camp
Currently watching: 5
residence, boarding house
5999.00 $ / 2 weeks
29.06.2019 - 26.07.2019
Boston Business Marketing & Advertising
- Dates: 06/29/12/07 (1st session), 14.07-26.07 (2nd session)
- Age: 15-18 years old
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Language of instruction: English
- Cost: $ 5999 for the entire program.
- Intensive course in business, marketing and advertising, in which students learn effective marketing strategies
- Students will learn about how successful advertising campaigns are created and will try themselves in the development of commercials.
- The course provides insights into the role of modern media and what media planning is.
- Explore the specifics of digital, social media, television marketing and more.
In addition to training loads, the course includes a large number of exciting activities and time to relax and chat with new friends.
One-day college schedule:
- 8:30 - rise and breakfast
- 9:30 - start of classes
- 11:30 - lunch break
- 13:00 - continuation of classes
- 15:00 - time for extracurricular activities, attending electives and sections
- 16:00 - lunch
- 20:00 - evening events: film screenings, concerts, parties
- 23:00 - free time and hang up.
There are no comments here yet