Edukick is an international network of football school-boarding schools and summer camps, harmoniously combining physical and academic training of children from 13 years old. A comprehensive training program that combines intensive physical training with academic studies leaves enough time for exciting excursions, trips and walks, as well as fun recreational activities on campus.
Daily football training is 2-3 hours of honing common skills, improving overall physical fitness. Also, students learn strategic schemes, tactics and combinational variants of the game, learn to play together in a team and at the same time improve their own skills. A lot of time is given to general physical training and development of endurance. Weekly players participate in friendly matches with local players of the appropriate age category. Coaches are professional footballers who have already finished their careers, many of them have diplomas of the coaching staff of FIFA, which highlights their high qualification. Schools work closely with many football clubs and academies, which allows them to exchange experiences and make training programs more modern, relevant and full.
Every evening for the students organized group entertainment events, everyone can take part in (with teachers and educators speaking two languages). On weekends, all students go on a variety of excursions and interesting trips, visiting local cultural monuments and attractions, important tourist and historical sites.
Program participants live in the territory of the chosen host country in comfortable and safe conditions, completely immersed in the cultural, domestic and language atmosphere. The Edukick USA Gateway Prep Soccer Academy is a cozy residence that is located within walking distance from the educational building - these are ideal conditions for accommodation and recreation for young athletes.
The Football Academy has two training formats:
The main directions of training are:
In addition, the registration fee is 300 USD.
Students live in a school residence (capacity 50 people) or families.
All schools are subject to the same idea: to maximize the abilities, talents and talents of each student, to fully reveal its potential - and it is best to do this in conditions of complete immersion in the linguistic and cultural environment of the host country. The course can be both seasonal (at the time of summer vacations), and last six months or a year is the best way not only to significantly increase your academic and sports performance, but also to get to know the traditions, culture and history of the new country.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.