Summer Czech courses + holidays in OCA Educational Center OCA Association Prague
Summer vacations can be held not only with pleasure, but also with benefit, and Prague is suitable for this as well as possible! The educational center offers a study of Czech or English, as well as several options for programs to choose from (standard of different duration, All Inclusive).
This is a great opportunity not only to significantly improve your language level, but also to get acquainted with the most interesting sights of the Czech Republic and Prague, to go to Dresden and Vienna, to meet new friends from all over the world. Children are constantly under the supervision of a qualified curator and caregivers who guarantee their safety 24/7: the curator is ready to contact his parents on Skype and answer all questions of interest. There are several options for the duration of the programs:
- 9 days (20 lessons)
- 16 days (40 hours of classes)
- 22 days (60 lessons)
- 28 days (80 lessons).
All participants of the "Standard" programs are accommodated in a comfortable hotel just 15 minutes walk from the educational building, located in a quiet and peaceful, respectable area. Here, children are offered free access to Wi-Fi, two meals a day (half board, lunch + dinner). The participants of the course "All Inclusive" are provided with superior rooms and three meals a day, as well as a wider range of activities and entertainments included in the price (please check with your manager for details - the schedule depends on the duration of the chosen program).
Before the beginning of the classes, children undergo a small introductory testing, which distributes them into groups according to the level of knowledge (from A1 to B2). Students with good academic performance (above average) can attend additional language classes, thereby increasing the effectiveness and productivity of the training course.
In our free time we offer a rich, interesting and varied program of leisure and entertainment - the choice of activities depends only on the duration of the booked course:
- Pedestrian and bus excursions around Prague, sightseeing tour, walks through ancient streets, districts and historical quarters
- Visiting Karlštejn, Vyšehrad
- Visits to city parks, rest and picnics, barbecue, active outdoor games
- Excursions to Prague Universities
- A trip to the water park
- A walk on the boat along the Vltava River
- Shopping and visiting outlets (sales centers)
- Visiting Strahov Monastery and Petrinsky Hill
- "Magical Prague"
- A trip to Vienna or Dresden
- Excursion to the Technical Museum
- Drive to Letna Park
- Excursion to the city zoo
- Drive to the wildlife reserve of Divoka Sharka
- Dinner and viewing of a stylized medieval show, familiarity with traditional cuisine
- Cinema Club
- Visit to Cesky Krumlov, Kutna mountain and much more.
The cost of the "Standard" courses is:
- 9 days (20 lessons) = 513 €
- 16 days (40 hours of classes) = 850 €
- 22 days (60 lessons) = 1099 €
- 28 days (80 lessons) = 1399 €.
The cost of "All Inclusive" courses is:
- 9 days (20 lessons) = 729 €
- 16 days (40 hours of classes) = 979 €
- 22 days (60 lessons) = 1249 €
- 28 days (80 lessons) = 1499 €.
The price is already included and does not require additional payment:
- Transfer in both directions
- Accommodation and meals (half board, twice a day)
- Training program
- Excursion, leisure and entertainment program
- Russian-speaking curator
- Company certificate at the end of the course
- Single ticket
- Local SIM card
- Excursions to Czech universities, attending lectures and presentations on the national education system and the best institutions.