Academic Czech in OCA Educational Center OCA Association Prague
This program of preparation for Czech universities is very effective: it will perfectly suit those students who did not have the opportunity to undergo a classical one-year academic course (for example, too late to receive a visa). Mostly the program is designed for admission to private universities, but you can take additional lessons, increase the intensity and enter the state universities of the country. Subjects are also offered as electives - they are added to the main language course and give the opportunity to better prepare for admission to the chosen faculty or specialty, update and update the knowledge.
There is also an accelerated version of the program, intended for those foreign students who want to enroll in a Czech institution immediately after graduating from high school; Or for those who are looking for effective intensive courses of the Czech language and plans to significantly improve the language level in a short time. Continuing education on the course is possible after admission to the chosen university, adjusting its main timetable and adding language lessons (courses are conducted in the evening).
Training on subject blocks is an excellent option for those applicants who have already decided on the future career direction and specialty and want to better prepare for entering the profile faculty. The subjects and directions are grouped into thematic blocks (economic / technical / humanitarian): one priority block is usually chosen, but it is also possible to combine disciplines from several blocks, creating a personal, most convenient curriculum. Classes in core subjects take 5 hours weekly, the course is designed for 30 weeks (total 150 hours).
The cost of training is:
1) Standard language course (duration - 1 semester (17 weeks), beginning - February 1, intensity - 25 lessons per week) = 3399 €
2) Accelerated language course (duration - 13 weeks, beginning - June 1, intensity - 25 hours weekly) = 3199 €
3) Training in the field of:
- Economic (mathematics, economic terminology, foreign language) = 300 €
- Technical (mathematics, technical terminology, physics) = 300 €
- English = 300 €
- Humanities (social studies, the basics of social sciences) = 300 €.