- The education system in Ireland in schools, colleges, universities
- School education in Ireland for Russian
- Preparing to enter the University of Ireland, pre-university education
- Types of camps for children and adolescents in Ireland
- Education in Ireland for children and adults in English
- Higher education in Ireland, study at universities and colleges
- Examples of educational institutions and the cost of studying in Ireland for Russians
The government of Ireland cares about maintaining the quality of education at a high level, and therefore training in Ireland for the Russians Is a big step towards a promising future. During their studies at the universities of Ireland, students can start internships or find a part-time job, and after obtaining the status of a bachelor, stay in the country for 6 to 12 months to find a job. Among the short-term programs are popular language and professional courses, it is also possible to teach children in school and receive postgraduate education.
Irish education has a high rating due to the unique combination of British traditions and the application of modern teaching methods - the country's educational institutions deservedly fall into the TOP lists all over the world. Popular Irish cities, where you can get education for Russian and foreign students:
The education system in Ireland in schools, colleges, universities
The stages of study in Ireland:
- preschool education - from 4 to 6 years
- primary classes - from 6 to 12 years
- middle classes - from 12 to 16 years
- senior classes - from 16 to 18 years.
- preparatory courses - from 16 years
- higher and postgraduate education - from 18 years.
School education in Ireland for Russian
Foreign brokers should pay special attention to the following international programs:
After the successful completion of the course, graduates receive international diplomas and certificates, which are accepted and highly appreciated by higher education institutions around the world.
Preparing to enter the University of Ireland, pre-university education
The preparatory course of the International Foundation Year is designed for 3 semesters and in Ireland is implemented in two main areas:
- business, economics, social sciences
- engineering, science.
Training also includes a special program Career Ahead, which is designed to develop skills for future career success: students will learn how to successfully pass interviews, make a resume and self-presentation.
Types of camps for children and adolescents in Ireland
Summer camps in Ireland have several important goals: development, education of children, education and recreation. Programs for the summer help children spend time with benefit during the holidays, make new acquaintances, regularly go in for sports, visit new places and just have fun. Irish people lead an active lifestyle, which affects the programs for children: a lot of sports games, professional training, competitions and tournaments. On campuses of schools and camps there are sports grounds and necessary equipment for training and games.
In Ireland, the following types of camps and programs are available for Russians and foreigners:
- summer course in English
- family summer courses
- English and football camp
- English and tennis camp
- English and Equestrian
- English and camp with golf
- English and a camp with rugby.
- Bachelor's degree (3-4 years)
- Master's degree (2 years)
- degree HNC (1 year)
- degree HND (2 years).
Educators living with children on the campus of the camp provide 24-hour childcare and ensure their complete safety, follow the order, create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Education in Ireland for children and adults in English
In Ireland, one of the official languages is English , and teachers are native speakers and certified professionals for working with foreigners. Alumni feedback confirms the high quality of education: they note that during the course they received a large amount of knowledge and useful skills.
Preparation for examinations is carried out in the following areas:
Professional linguistic courses:
- business English
- business English
- course CELT (for teachers).
Higher education in Ireland, study at universities and colleges
The most popular and prestigious Irish universities:
- Trinity College Dublin
- University college dublin
- National University of Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
Available academic programs in universities and colleges, duration of studies:
Special attention should be paid to the HNC and Higher National Certificate (HND) programs - accelerated training courses designed for 1 and 2 years for vocational education: during the training the students attend a large number of practical classes, and after the end of the programs they can immediately get a job to work by profession.
Examples of educational institutions and the cost of studying in Ireland for Russians
- The Dublin Institute of Design (Dublin) - one of the best profile universities in the country, also operates as an accredited center for BTEC exams , like City & Guilds, accredited by QQI. It offers short-term courses, HNC / HND diploma programs and undergraduate courses in all modern design directions. Graduates become part of major design companies and corporations; The cost of training is from 580 € / 6 weeks
- Blackrock College Dublin (Dublin) is a private school for boys, where education is carried out in accordance with the norms of morality, morality, honor. Many graduates of the educational institution today are well-known personalities: presidents, politicians, businessmen, industrialists, diplomats, bankers. Tuition fees in the middle or high school - from 27850 € / year
- ATC University College Dublin (Dublin) - a language center with summer English courses + preparation for TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, CAE, CELT. The summer courses include a rich academic and interesting extracurricular program, and the campus of the school is located on a large green area. Tuition fees - from 235 € / week
- Emerald Cultural Institute ( Dublin) - a summer camp for children and adolescents from 11 to 17 years offers an English course and rugby, tennis, golf or horse riding, excursions and entertainment are also organized. The cost of participation in the summer program - from 2280 € / 2 weeks
- Royal School Cavan (Cavan) is a private school with intermediate, senior classes and the Transition Year program, the cost of training is from 10195 € / semester. Russian and foreigners have the opportunity to obtain a national certificate of maturity of the Leaving Certificate, confirming the receipt of secondary education in Ireland.