Primary school in Ecole International La Garenne
Quick overview: an educational program of middle school for international students is designed according to the British education system.
About the educational program:
- Small educational groups - up to 12 students;
- English-speaking teachers work with children;
- French is studied in a obligatory principles.
After the end of the course, students can enter the educational institutions that support the British or American system, select the IB (International Baccalaureate) system. If the pupil prefers the system of France or Switzerland, it will be necessary to pass an international exam in French on a fairly high score.
Details about educational course (4-7 years old):
- Training is conducted in the format of the game, interesting and cognitive;
- Children become more independent, curious;
- They are taught the skills of a healthy lifestyle.
List of subjects to study at next step (8-9 years old):
- English and French;
- Sports and physical culture;