Business english for work in EC Montreal English School
The program is designed for students who want to develop language skills for career purposes.
The course includes lessons on general language studying (in intensive mode), lessons focused on the business aspect of French / English. Studying is aimed at the development of literacy of speech, freedom of business and everyday communication.
- Age of students: 18 years of age.
- Start dates: every Monday (year-round).
- Admission requirements: English / French level is not below the average.
- Learning outcomes: development of business communication skills (correspondence, negotiation, preparation of reports, presentations, conclusion of contracts, etc.).
- Class size: up to 15 students.
- Duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.