Child and parent english in Eastbourne Center Summer Accord ISS
Short information about a special program for parents and children, holidaymakers in Eastbourne. Lessons are held at the Moira House Campus.
A semi-intensive program includes 15 lessons per week. Children and adults are engaged in groups according to the actual level of English proficiency. The class schedule is the same, allowing you to effectively study and comfortably rest your family after school. The emphasis in the learning process is on developing the skills of speaking. Students learn to communicate freely in English in everyday situations.
As part of the program for children, leisure activities are offered. Parents can sign up them for electives, sports. There are also joint sightseeing programs. On a half-day or full-day excursion, students of the school can be sent by families.
- Students age: children 3 to 16 years, adults.
- Start dates : June 29 - August 15
- Requirements for admission: the level of English - from A1.
- Learning outcomes: development of communicative skills, overcoming the language barrier.
- Class size: up to 14 students in adult and adolescent groups, 6 in children (3 - 5 years).
- Duration of the lesson: 50 minutes (for teenagers and adults).
The accommodation is organized in townhouses, studios, apartments and hotels. The transfer price is on request.
Additional features of the program ar the following:
- Full day excursions (usually on Wednesdays and Sundays);
- Half-day excursions (usually on Fridays);
- Trips to the stadiums, dance studio, etc.;
- Football Academy (6 hours per week);
- Dance Academy (6 hours per week);
- Sailing, 12 + (6 hours per week);
- Kayaking, 12+ (6 hours per week);
- Windsurfing, 12+ (6 hours per week);
- Tennis (6 hours per week) - 180 pounds per week;
- Horse riding (3 hours per week);
- Mountain biking (6 hours) per week);
- Golf (6 hours per week) (also individual lessons are organized);
- Music lessons (individual lessons, master classes).