Mini MBA in Earlscliffe College Summer School
- Age of students: 15-17 years
- Duration of the program: 2 weeks (arrivals and departures on Saturdays / Sundays)
- Minimum requirements: Upper-Intermediate level (above average).
Thematic program is designed for high school students (15-17 years) with a confident knowledge of English (from Upper-Intermediate and above), interested in business, finance and commerce.
There are 22 thematic classes in a week for small groups of 12 people each. All lessons are devoted to a certain topic:
- Introduction to management (22 hours)
- Marketing (12 hours)
- Entrepreneurship (4 hours)
- Accounting (4 hours)
- Types of business organization (4 hours).
In addition, special thematic excursions for the students are provided in this course - for example, a visit to the Bank of England, the rise to The Shard, the tallest building in Europe.
The program can be combined with other summer school courses if desired.