International foundation in Durham University International Study Centre
- Duration: 3 terms (1 academic year);
- Classes start in September or January;
- Educational trimesters:
- September 11 to December 8;
- January 8 to March 23;
- April 3 to June 29.
- Starting in January:
- January 4 to March 23;
- April 3 to June 8;
- 11 June to August 31.
- Minimum age of pupils: 17 years;
- Minimum requirements: Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.0 (minimum 4.0 in each block, Writing from 5.0).
The preparatory course for international students planning to complete the first stage of higher education is a bachelor's program. This training course is an analogue of the first university year: successfully completed students can be enrolled immediately for the second year of the bachelor's program.
Training is possible in the following areas:
- LLB (Hons) Law;
- BA (Hons) English Literature;
- BA (Hons) History;
- BA (Hons) Liberal Arts;
- Combined Honors in BA (Hons) Social Sciences.