- Top-5 requirements for overseas applicants for admission to schools in the Czech Republic
- Features of admission to the international boarding school Townshend International School
Czech Republic is a popular option for schoolchildren who dream of getting a quality education abroad . Graduates of Czech educational institutions leave only positive feedback about their experience in studying under academic programs! Here you can graduate from a prestigious school and get serious preparation for a European university. The conditions for enrolling in the schools of the Czech Republic - this is what you need to know at the very beginning on the way to study in the best schools in this beautiful country.
Top-5 requirements for overseas applicants for admission to schools in the Czech Republic
Requirement 1: the age of the student. Excellent for Russian children and their parents excellent training programs, but some schools can set an age limit. For example, in some schools for foreigners only secondary school programs are available from age 12.
Requirement 2: Confirmation of solvency. The prices for studying abroad are quite high, although in the Czech Republic they are lower than many world countries. One of the main requirements put forward by Czech top schools is the provision of a certificate from the bank, which will confirm the solvency.
Requirement 3: timely submission of documents. It is important for parents and children to start preparing for school in advance and take into account that Czech schools set the deadline for submitting documents at their discretion.
Requirement 4: Academic knowledge. The applicant for a place in an educational institution in the Czech Republic should try to prove himself from the best side, to demonstrate a high level of intellectual development and upbringing.
Requirement 5: an adequate level of the language of instruction. At the interviews, the children should demonstrate the mastery of the communicative skill and the ability to perceive speech by ear, and a certificate of passing the language exam is required.
SMAPSE specialists carry out consultations for free, they can learn all the information you are interested in. SMAPSE is the official representative of Czech educational institutions in Russia, the absence of intermediaries allows all consultations to be rendered free of charge. Consider the conditions for enrolling in Czech schools on the example of the top educational institution.
Features of admission to the international boarding school Townshend International School
Townshend International School is a popular international school, which has an impeccable reputation for providing quality educational programs.
- Students who are over 12 years old are invited to the school for English programs: middle classes, GCSE , A-Level
- Townshend International School can apply throughout the year: if there are places left on the course, the student is enrolled at any time
- The main requirement for applicants is knowledge of English. It is necessary to provide an IELTS certificate with the following indicators: 4.0 - for grades 7-9; 4.5 for tenth graders, 5.0 for eleventh graders, 5.5 for grade 12, 6.0 for grade 13
- In favor of the student will play good grades in the assessment card for two years from the previous place of study, characteristics from teachers and the mark of personal achievements
- One academic year will cost 10968 euros for study according to the 7th to 9th grade program, 10-11 grades will be 11709 euros, and 12-13 grades - 12529 euros. The indicated cost includes training, study materials, excursions. Additional fees: registration fee, accommodation and meals (about 6425 euros per year), school uniform, fees for exams, etc.
These are the main conditions for enrolling in Czech schools - for more information, we recommend that you contact SMAPSE specialists.