- Top-5 requirements for overseas applicants for admission to Austrian schools
- Features of admission to the international boarding school Amadeus International School Vienna
In Austria , there are many quality programs for foreigners, and secondary schools have not bypassed this trend either. They can get an international education and get serious advantages for enrolling in a foreign university . The conditions for enrolling in Austrian schools will help you figure out where to start the training and what to look for on the way to foreign education.
Top-5 requirements for overseas applicants for admission to Austrian schools
Requirement 1: One of the most popular reasons for refusal of a selection committee is related to non-compliance with the deadlines for filing documents. The fact is that there are no uniform requirements and each school sets its own time limits for filing an application, because it is so important to clarify information long before the receipt and prepare a set of documents in advance.
Requirement 2: Age features may be somewhat of an obstacle when enrolling in private boarding schools. Not all schools allow independent residence in boarding houses for children under 12 years old and not every school can find primary school programs.
Requirement 3: Good language skills are one of the main requirements: mastered communication skills, listening, reading and writing are very important for successful study abroad. The applicant must demonstrate linguistic preparation for an interview with a representative of the school, as well as a mandatory condition is the presentation of a certificate of language testing.
Requirement 4: Parents need to provide a certificate from the bank in order to confirm their solvency.
Requirement 5: Good knowledge will expose the candidate in a favorable light with a high competition; introductory tests, report card for two years from the previous place, as well as communication with a representative of the school should show the level of intellectual development and education of the student.
The most current information you can get from our consultants: they will help you avoid unforeseen difficulties in the passage of registrations and control the procedure for processing and review of the application by the selection committee. SMAPSE is the official representative of Austrian educational institutions in Russia: the absence of intermediaries allows all consultations to be rendered free of charge.
Consider the conditions for admission to the schools of Austria on the example of the top educational institution?
Features of admission to the international boarding school Amadeus International School Vienna
Amadeus International School Vienna Is an international private school, a prestigious Viennese educational institution that guarantees the subsequent admission to the leading universities and higher schools in Europe.
- The school operates programs for children over 6 years of age, but the hostel is allowed to live for students who have reached the age of 12
- The educational period in the school falls on September-December, the periods of documents delivery are recommended to be clarified by SMAPSE consultants
- Sufficient language level is confirmed in the interview and a certificate of passing the language testing
- Knowledge of the curriculum is useful when passing the entrance examination + it is necessary to provide information about the progress in the last two years of study from the previous place of training
- Prices depend on the type of program and is about 14000 euros.
The conditions for enrolling in Austrian schools are slightly different from other European schools: the main thing for admission is advance and thorough preparation, easy and simple with Smapse.