English + golf for children in Concord College Summer School Junior Camp
Short information about holiday combined program for studying English and golfing techniques. The course is aimed at amateurs and junior athletes. The program is available to boys and girls.
The program provides the opportunity to choose the intensity of studying. Students are offered a medium-intensive (20 hours / week) and intensive (24 hours / week) English course. In the classroom, students develop basic skills:
The sports program also allows you to select the load level. Studying is conducted separately for beginners, amateurs, professionals. Also students are divided into groups by age. Each lesson is dedicated to developing a specific skill or several in a bunch. In general, the studying course aims at improving the personal technique of the game, developing the students' skills necessary for victory.
- The age of the students : 9 to 17 years.
- Start dates : July 05 - August 23 (3-4 weeks).
- Requirements for enrollment: the level of English - from elementary.
- The result of studying: improvement of English (the ability to correctly and clearly express thoughts, to understand written information, the perception of spoken language, extensive vocabulary, communicative practice); the development of the skills necessary for professional tennis, from the beginning of the set and the pitch of the ball to the control of the impact force.
- Class size: 15 people.
- The length of the lesson: 45 minutes.