Senior classes (english) in Community College of Philadelphia
- Age: From 16 years old;
- Certificate with a high average score;
- Level of English: TOEFL 77 / IELTS 6.0;
- The beginning of the training: September, January, June.
About the educational course: A two-year training program for international students who have a high level of knowledge and English. During the training, international students pass quality courses at the university level. After successfully completing two years of study and fulfilling all the requirements, students can transfer to the third course of the chosen university. 82% of college graduates go to the institutions included in the top 50 rating from the US News & World Report.
List of subjects to study:
- Architecture and Construction;
- Art, Design and Media;
- Business and Technology;
- Law and Civil Service;
- Social and Humanitarian Service.