Preparation for the university in Columbia International College
The program is designed for 1 academic year and fully prepares students to successfully enter the English-speaking universities of the United States, Canada, Britain, New Zealand and Australia.
Students from foreign countries who graduated from the 11th form of secondary school can apply in January or June (program for 7 months) or in August (program for 10 months). The full course includes 2 terms:
- Autumn (from August to December);
- Winter (from January to mid-May).
Additionally, students can be studied during the additional summer term from mid-May to June.
Students are studying a fairly wide range of subjects and educational disciplines:
- Architecture and graphic art;
- Social (humanities) sciences;
- Business course and commerce;
- Computer science, computer literacy;
- Engineering Sciences;
- Hotel services, technologies of public catering;
- Scientific course;
- Social work.