Summer kids french in CISS Summer Language Camp Montreal
Summer French courses for children and teenagers
- Age of students: 14-17 years
- Intensity: 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 60 minutes)
- Groups of up to 15 people.
The program is universal - it will help quickly and effectively develop all the basic skills of the French language:
- Auditing (listening comprehension)
- Vocabulary (active expansion of vocabulary)
- Written speech
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improve communication skills.
Particular attention is paid to the development of oral speech, the expansion of vocabulary.
Initial testing of the level of knowledge distributes all children into groups according to the level of initial training - this makes learning more productive, quick and comfortable for students.
Summer courses in the camp last 2-5 weeks:
- 2 weeks: from June 30 to July 14
- 3 weeks: June 30-July 21
- 4 weeks: from June 30 to July 28 or from July 7 to August 4
- 5 weeks: from June 30 to August 4.
The cost of training on the program is:
- 2 weeks = $ 2875 CAD
- 3 weeks = $ 4000 CAD
- 4 weeks = $ 4950 CAD
- 5 weeks = $ 5825 CAD
- Additional day = $ 125 CAD.