Chinese course for kids in Language school Mandarin House Hong Kong
A fun and educational holiday for children and teenagers aged 7 to 19 years. The children will not only learn the language at the lessons, but also apply the acquired knowledge in practice and get acquainted with the culture and everyday life of Hong Kong. The entertainment program includes: Chinese calligraphy, culinary courses, water painting, and other arts of China.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 3:30 pm, 20 lessons per week.
Start date of shifts, 2016: June 20, July 4, July 18, August 1.
- Day camp, 7+: ¥ 4390 per week;
- Pension with family accommodation, 15+: ¥ 8490 per week;
- Hostel with accommodation in the residence, 15+: ¥ 9490 per week.
Parents are also offered daily morning or evening classes for children, allowing for 24 weeks to complete the mastery of one language level:
- Morning classes, 10:30 - 12:00 - HK $ 9,900 per week;
- Evening classes, 16.30 - 6.00 - HK $ 9,900 per week;
- Evening classes for children (2-4 years) and their parents, 16.30 - 6.00 - HK $ 1590 - HK $ 1190 for one evening lesson per week.