Program for business leaders in Chelsea Independent College
About the educational course: specialized summer program of Business and Finance is perfect for ambitious young international students, who want to build a successful career in the field of international business, finance, banking and commerce.
List of sections to study:
- Standard english lessons;
- Basics of accounting and auditing;
- Financial management;
- Business planning (introductory course);
- Economics (micro / macro);
- Market research;
- Basics of entrepreneurship.
In addition to classes at school, students waiting for a large number of useful and exciting outdoor activities. Students will be able to plunge into the thick of business London - in the City, one of the world's largest centers of finance.
Activities which are expected:
- Visiting major trading markets, offices of investment companies, banks;
- Meeting with professionals and official representatives.
Trips will help determine the direction of further education and career:
- The London Stock Exchange;
- The Bank of England Museum;
- The London School of Economics;
- University College London.
Upon completion of the program:
- All students receive a company certificate;
- A report on successes and achievements;
- Qualified recommendations for further education.
Minimum level of English to entry: from intermediate or higher (IELTS from 4.5).
Age of students: 14-17 years old.
Periods of the educational course:
- July 1-14;
- July 15-28;
- July 29 - August 11.
Tuition fee includes:
- Educational program;
- Necessary educational materials, books and manuals;
- Accommodation and three meals a day;
- Company certificate at the end of the program;
- Leisure and sightseeing program;
- Round trip transfer (Heathrow Airport, on Saturdays).
Some services is not included in the price:
- Air tickets;
- Consular fees and visa expenses;
- Pocket money;
- Compulsory medical insurance.