Political course in Chelsea Independent College
Quick overview: for those planning a career in international relations and politics, Chelsea Independent College has also prepared a special summer course.
The educational course includes:
- Lectures and presentations from invited experts (lawyers, judges, political figures);
- Trips to the World Court, House of Parliaments, the oldest English court of Old Bailey, the Corner of Speakers (metropolitan Hyde Park);
- Visiting specialized departments of the best universities in London and England:
- London School of Economics;
- King's College London;
- University College London.
- Oratory workshops, debate training;
- Development of skills of critical, analytical thinking.
At the end of the summer program, each student will receive a company certificate and a personalized report on their achievements, successes + recommendations for further education, the choice of the university and faculty.
Minimum level of English: from intermediate or higher (IELTS from 4.5).
Periods of the summer course:
- July 1-14;
- July 15 - 28;
- July 29 - August.
Age of students: 14-17 years old.
The price already includes:
- Education on the chosen course;
- Educational materials;
- Three meals a day;
- Company certificate at the end of the program;
- Leisure and sightseeing program;
- Round trip transfer (Heathrow Airport, on Saturdays).
Some services are not included in the price:
- Air tickets;
- Consular fees and visa expenses;
- Compulsory medical insurance.