English + dances and drama in Chelsea Independent College
Brief information: a special creative program for students of 14-17 years old is an ideal chance to develop their unique talents and opportunities for children who are in love with the scene.
The thematic course is aimed at learning all the basic skills and knowledge:
- Improvisation skill;
- Proper use of props;
- Oratory and correct speech, voice;
- Seminars "How to keep the viewer's attention and a large audience";
- Stage fighting skills;
- Professional acting performance;
- Basics of choreography and stage plastics;
- Modern theater technology.
- Pupils will be engaged with professional teachers;
- Will visit major theater centers and specialized universities:
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art;
- Italia Conti Academy of Theater Arts and others.
At the end of the summer program, each student will receive a company certificate and a personalized report on their achievements, successes and recommendations for further education, the choice of the university and faculty.
Minimum level of English: from intermediate or higher (IELTS from 4.5).
Periods of the summer course:
- July 1-14;
- July 15 - 28;
- July 29 - August 11.
Tuition fee includes:
- Training on the chosen course;
- Necessary educational materials, books and manuals;
- Accommodation and three meals a day;
- Company certificate at the end of the program;
- Leisure and sightseeing program;
- Round trip transfer (Heathrow Airport, on Saturdays).
Some services are paid additionally:
- Roundtrip air tickets;
- Consular fees and visa expenses;
- Compulsory medical insurance.