Summer course "Business + Surfing" in Cesine Business School
Summer course "Business + Surfing"
A truly unique program: an amazing harmonious combination of a beach holiday in sunny Spain and an effective business course!
The direction of the summer program is business and management in postgraduate education (for students who already have a bachelor's degree). The course will help students to get started in the global surf industry and related business, whose annual impact on the global economy is estimated at about 48 billion (!) dollars.
The summer course includes the following areas:
- Development of management skills and leadership skills
- Business management in a sports environment
- Building business plans in an international environment
- Surf lessons
- Individual business projects
- Seminars from the best practitioners in the field of sports, design, marketing, finance, business, management
- Improving team skills, intercultural communication and socialization in a global environment
- Development of interdisciplinary skills.
The goals of the summer program are:
- Understanding surfing not only as an important industry and sport, but also as a holistic lifestyle
- Delineating business opportunities in this direction
- Development of managerial skills in business and sports environments
- Creation of thematic business ideas
- Development of targeted business plans and strategies for their implementation
- Promotion of an international business culture.
Sports classes are held on the basis of the best in Spain (and one of the most prestigious in Europe) schools with 30 years of teaching experience - The Cantabrian Surf School Quiksilver & Roxy. Famous companies have occupied almost 7 kilometers of the coastal strip with perfect white sand and the best waves for their campus, and the equipment of world leaders will allow to pump surfer skills for students with any level of studying.
The duration is flexible and variable - from a week to a month. The number of educational credits that you can earn and take into account during further education depends on the chosen duration.
The cost of the program already includes a studying course, accommodation and meals (half board), surfing lessons and rental of necessary equipment.