UK Education Tester Program in CATS College Canterbury
UK Education Tester Program
- Dates: 06.28-19.07, 07.19-28
- Language of instruction: English
- Age : 14-17
- Language requirement: IELTS 5.0
- Duration of the studying: 2-3 weeks
- Class size: up to 15 people.
The course is designed for those who want to understand what it is like to study in Britain and to prepare well for a pre-university program (A-level, International Baccalaureate or University Foundation Program). The price includes accommodation, meals and transfer.
Program Objectives are the following:
- Adapt to the British learning system;
- Explore a wide range of subjects in order to choose a future profession;
- Develop critical thinking;
- Get acquainted with the entry requirements and the process of entering the University of Britain;
- Visit the most prestigious universities in England.
Program structure includes:
- How to choose a pre-university program?
- History and Culture of Britain
- Theory of knowledge
- Preparing for a job interview
- How to become more confident and use your voice correctly
- The development of critical thinking
- How to write a motivation letter?
- Business and tourism
- English literature
Entertainment and excursions:
- Shopping and more.