Northwest College (Northwest College NWC) begins its history in 1946: at that time no more than 100 students were involved in the school, under the guidance of only three teachers. Initially, the college was called the Northwestern Center of the University of Wyoming, because it was established by agreement between the university and school district number 1. However, in 1950 the university ceased cooperation and ceased to support the educational institution.
Three years later, the institution became known as the Northwest College, and since 1968 its tax base has expanded so much that all school districts are part of the educational institution. In 1989 the name of the institution was changed again. During these years, the college grew and developed, increasing the level of the proposed education, the expansion of the school campus and many other transformations.
Today, the Northwest College, located in Wyoming, is accredited by the North Central Association of the Higher Learning Commission. The NWC curriculum offers its students an extensive selection of training courses: 54 programs in the humanities, 19 applied sciences and 34 professional certification programs.