Here you can find 25 best institutions with primary, secondary education in Norway for international students. Also, we put together information with description, rankings, reviews and prices for programs for international children and students, how to apply to make it easier to make the right choice. FREE admission services to our partner institutions, places are limited.
- Dates: August - June
- Age: from 16 years
- Duration: 2 years
- Language of instruction: English
- Cost: 63050 € for 1 academic year.
Features of the program:
- Includes 2 blocks of items: required and to choose
- Required subjects: English, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Foreign Language
- The choice of courses to be studied should be based on the requirements of the university, which is planned to enter
- Classes in small classes - from seven to twelve students
- The intensity of the load: from four to six hours a day, a total of about 900 academic hours per year of study.
- Forms of education: lectures, seminars, practical classes (under the guidance of a teacher and independent ones), assisting + from one to three hours of daily homework
- It is not recommended to study more than 3 AP courses at the same time.
- Academic classes need to be combined with daily duty (watch) on the ship (1 hour during the day + 1 hour at night)
- In order to get a school diploma in Russia, students need to independently clarify the conditions on which the courses taken are counted from the administration of their home school.
- Upon completion, students receive a certificate of attendance and feedback from the captain of the ship.
Subjects available for study in the program:
- mathematics (integral mathematics, algebra, trigonometry)
- natural sciences (biology, chemistry, physics)
- Languages (English, Spanish, Italian)
- social sciences (world history and philosophy, geography, psychology, political science)
- block of compulsory subjects (systems and society, history and legislative regulation of navigation, sailing navigation).
Extract of the description of institutions in currect section:
A + World Academy - a unique international school, which is located on a sailing ship! 62 high school students have the opportunity to combine their studies under the Advanced Placement program with walking on one of the oldest sailing ships in the world and visiting more than twenty port cities around the globe. Here, students not only improve their academic knowledge, but daily expand their capabilities in the intellectual, social, physical, and cultural spheres.
Features of placement in the school A + World Academy:
All activities, activities and excursions that are organized by A + World Academy are included in the curriculum price. Port cities visited during sailing: