Here you can find 25 best institutions with holidays camps for children in Norway for international students. Also, we put together information with description, rankings, reviews and prices for programs for international children and students, how to apply to make it easier to make the right choice. FREE admission services to our partner institutions, places are limited.
Summer ESL Program
- Dates: June 29 - August 6
- Age: 16 - 21 years old
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Language of instruction: English
- Cost: 6000 € .
Basic information about the program:
- Aimed at learning English as a second foreign language
- Studying English at three levels - beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Improving your speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills
- Students develop the ability to work in a team and make joint decisions, thanks to the need to jointly manage a sailboat during races
- Consists of academic lessons, sailing, participation in Tall Ship races
- Route: Kristiansand (Norway), Aalborg (Denmark), Fredrikstad (Norway), Bergen (Norway), Aarhus (Denmark)
- During study, academic credits are not charged
- Application for participation can be submitted online.
Extract of the description of institutions in currect section:
A + World Academy - a unique international school, which is located on a sailing ship! 62 high school students have the opportunity to combine their studies under the Advanced Placement program with walking on one of the oldest sailing ships in the world and visiting more than twenty port cities around the globe. Here, students not only improve their academic knowledge, but daily expand their capabilities in the intellectual, social, physical, and cultural spheres.
Features of placement in the school A + World Academy:
All activities, activities and excursions that are organized by A + World Academy are included in the curriculum price. Port cities visited during sailing: