Here's the list of 50 most trusted institutions in Europe and other countries abroad where you can have horseback riding and higher education. You can browse the information about institutions listed below, the cost of the programs, rankings, photos, videos, reviews. Our specialist consultants are always here to help you choose the best school or university.
FREE enrolment services into partner institutions, the number of places is limited.
Duration of training is 3-4 years. Available specialties are listed below:
- International Business Studies. It is conducted in two languages (French and English), lasts 4 years. The students spend 2 years studying at the university, they are trained in foreign companies for a year (six months of internship each), and a year they study at a foreign partner university (in total the university cooperates with 26 universities around the world). Possibility to obtain a double diploma from a partner university for a double diploma program (14 universities in different countries of the world: England, Germany, Finland, Spain, China, etc.) Specializations for the 4th year of your choice: O Marketing (English) O International Management (English) O Supplies and Logistics (English) O Finance and cost control (French or English) Tuition fee: 9 750 euros for 1 year. Admission to the program: successful completion of secondary school (certificate of full secondary education).
- Tourism Studies (International tourism). It is conducted in two languages (French and English), lasts 3 years (the training period includes 5 months of practice). The last year of training divides the total flow of students according to specializations: hotel, resort or event management.
The Business School of Tourism La Rochelle is the only school of tourism in France that has received the international certification of the UN Tourism Council for the high quality of the training programs - TedQual. Undeniable advantage gives students the opportunity to study in such a tourist city as La Rochelle.
The beginning is January 2016 and September 2016. The opportunity to obtain a double diploma from a partner university for a double degree program. Specializations on the 3rd course to choose from: O Tourism management (English) O Management in hospitality, hotel management (English or French) O Event Management (French) O Management in the field of sports tourism (French) O Restaurant management (French). A double diploma with the school of restaurant management Ferrandi (Paris).
Tuition fees: 8,100 euros for 1 year. Admission to the program: successful completion of secondary school (certificate of full secondary education).
- Recreation and entertainment (English or French) - only for students taken immediately to the 3rd course. The first semester is training in La Rochelle, the second semester is training at Delaware University, Florida. Next, an internship at Disneyworld in Florida.
- Business Studies (Theory and practice of business). It is taught exclusively in French. The course is designed for 3 years of study, it is possible to pass it in France or abroad, in educational institutions-partners.
Beginning - September 2016. Specializations on the 3rd course to choose from:
O Communications management
O Management in banking and finance
O Real Estate Management
O Marketing of relationships
O Management in the technical field
O HR Management
O Web Marketing
O Wines and spirits
O Management in the audio-visual sphere
O Financial management
O International business (in English or Spanish), etc.
Tuition fees: 8,100 euros for 1 year.
Admission to the program: successful completion of secondary school (certificate of full secondary education).
Training on all programs starts in September, but applications are finished on February 15th, so you need to take care of the package of necessary documents in advance.
The cost of the program does not include medical insurance. Internet access, a multimedia library and a student card ISC = 410 euro / year are also paid extra.
Requirements for applicants:
- The school certificate of full secondary education or the diploma of the IB program
- Certificate confirming a high level of English / French (must correspond to the language in which the training is planned - please specify in the program descriptions above)
- Completed application
- Motivation letter.
Extract of the description of institutions in currect section:
University of Westminster is considered the first polytechnic university in Britain, founded in 1838 and located in the heart of London. The Polytechnic Institute became a university in 1992. Today it is an innovative, modern university, which offers a wide variety of study programs and specialties, supports the intercultural atmosphere and equality of all students, cosmopolitanism. The total number of students reaches 22,000 people, of which 5,000 are foreigners representing 150 world states. Administration of the University of Westminster is deservedly proud that the university is considered one of the most popular among foreign students. It was within the walls of this university that the first paid movie show (the first in Britain!) Was held, the first European photo studio was opened.
The University is deservedly proud of the widest list of academic programs, specialties and areas: many of the courses presented have practically no analogues in other universities. It is also worth noting that Westminster University maintains close partnerships with many leading industrial companies, banks and financial organizations, and trade firms: this enables students to pass valuable practice and internship while learning to adapt to the real world market. Very popular and so-called "sandwich courses": in addition to the classical undergraduate program in the chosen direction, they include a one-year paid internship - students are issued not only by qualified, but also by experienced workers in demand on the world labor market.
The structure of Westminster University includes several campuses: