- Camps in New York for teenagers and schoolchildren for the summer holidays: the pluses of location
- Advantages of training in the language camps of New York
- Summer training programs: features and conditions of vacation programs. Extra-curricular activities and excursions in the linguistic camps of New York
- Rating of the best children's camps for the holidays
- The cost of training in summer camps in New York
Before the beginning of the summer vacation, many parents ask themselves "How best to organize a holiday for your child? Should I send him to the camp? ". One can say with certainty that studying one of the vacation programs abroad is the best option for a summer holiday for a teenager that will allow him to make an exciting trip to another continent, learn the culture of another country or get acquainted with the educational traditions and requirements if the student is aimed at learning in America.
Study and rest - it is these two short words that will allow you to fully characterize the vacation programs in New York . Interesting intensive English lessons and game form of training will make the training truly exciting! A busy excursion and extra-curricular program will allow teenagers and schoolchildren to fully enjoy their trip and get a sea of memories of their vacations in New York. Summer camps in New York, where a few Russian children, will give teenagers a high level of spoken language, as well as excellent practice, both in class and after them.
Summer camps in New York attract a huge number of students from all over the world. This is due to the sufficient duration of summer vacations, high educational standards of the United States, a huge number of prestigious universities and colleges, on the basis of which camps are held. Another undoubted advantage of training in America is warm weather and wonderful climate.
Camps in New York for teenagers and schoolchildren for the summer holidays: the pluses of location
New York - one of the largest and most famous cities in America, which is a major financial, educational and scientific center. Here you can find a huge number of international companies, the latest research centers and a huge number of prestigious universities and elite colleges that have received recognition on the world stage.
New York is a vibrant, vibrant city that is known around the world as the "Big Apple". It attracts tourists from all over the world with its amazing atmosphere, and most of the city's paintings you have seen in one of the many films or serials.
New York consists of five large districts, each of which has its own peculiarities:
- Manhattan is the most famous area, which is famous for its skyscrapers, luxury shops, offices of large international companies. In addition, Manhattan is a historical part of New York, which attracts a huge number of tourists from all over the world. In this area you can see a large number of attractions that are popular all over the world (for example, Broadway or Wall Street).
- Brooklyn is the southern part of the city, which gained fame due to its unique creative atmosphere: it is here that most of the artists and creative elite of New York live. Also here, too, you can find a large number of diverse entertainment and attractions (for example, the amusement park "Coney Island").
- The Bronx is located in the northern part of the city. A feature of the Bronx is the large number of green parks and gardens in comparison with other areas. Here is one of the most famous zoos in the world - the Bronx Zoo.
- Staten Island is a city district located on the island of the same name. This area is less popular with tourists, but here you can also find a lot of interesting places that are worth visiting - for example, the stadium Staten Island Yankees.
- Queens is a multifaceted and multicultural center of New York, there are also two international airports here. In this area you can meet people from all over the world, which is reflected in culinary opportunities - Queens is known for its gastronomic variety and a huge number of cafes and restaurants.
In each district of the city you find your special culture, so when choosing an educational institution, it is worth paying attention to its location.
Advantages of training in the language camps of New York
Training in the business and educational capital of the United States has a number of advantages:
- Modern equipment
- High rating of educational institutions in the world arena
- A variety of courses and training programs that are suitable even for children with zero language knowledge
- Excellent student feedback
- Interesting excursion and leisure program
- Highly skilled teachers
- Classes are held in a play form, which makes learning interesting for children and adolescents
- The newest methods of teaching
- Opportunity to get acquainted with the culture of the USA
- The ability to find friends from all over the world during training
- Unique experience of rotation in a multicultural environment.
Summer training programs: features and conditions of vacation programs. Extra-curricular activities and excursions in the linguistic camps of New York
Summer training programs create an excellent opportunity for children to combine traveling to another country with the improvement of the language. A wide selection of vacation programs in the camps of New York give teenagers and schoolchildren the opportunity to find an interesting program for them. It should be noted that it is worthwhile preoccupying with the choice of the summer training program, since the demand usually even exceeds the supply. On the first day of schooling, the children pass a language test to distribute them to the group.
A feature of linguistic camps in New York is a huge number of extra-curricular activities and excursions. New York summer camps usually offer visits to the following attractions:
- The Statue of Liberty
- Central Park of New York
- Times Square
- Fifth Avenue
- Broadway Street
- Brighton Beach
- Skyscraper Empire State Building
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madison Square Garden
- American Museum of Natural History
- St. Patrick's Cathedral and much more.
Rating of the best children's camps for the holidays
Top 5 leading vacation programs in New York:
- New York Film Academy . The New York Film Academy's children's camp is located in Battery Park, within walking distance of neighborhoods such as SoHo, Tribeca, Little Italy and Chinatown. During training, adolescents are constantly under the supervision of experienced teachers. Children during the training will learn to understand the world of cinema - they can choose one of the training courses: HD film, acting skills, animation training or game design. For teens special lectures are given by famous people from the world of cinema (for example, director Steven Spielberg, actors Kevin Spacey and Al Pacino).
- Einstein Academy Coding Camp. A camp for teenagers and schoolchildren who are interested in learning coding or robotics. During the training, children will be able to feel themselves as real researchers in the field of IT technologies, robot designers, and for high school students there are many interesting programs related to the development and writing programs.
- Campus Kids Minisink will allow children to fully enjoy the summer holidays, and there are programs for children living in America or traveling with parents (full-time). For example, there is a course during which children are trained five days a week and return home for the weekend. The camp also provides an interesting program of leisure and sports activities: art, dancing, archery, fencing, swimming, yoga and much more.
- Timber Lake Camp is located in the mountains of Catskill, surrounded by trees and is a traditional camp for explorers, it offers a rich adventure program for children and teenagers. Visiting this camp will provide children with a huge amount of memories for life!
- Park Slope Rock School Summer Camp invites children and teenagers aged 8 to 18 years. Young people will have the opportunity to study music and even create musical groups, record songs written during training, under the guidance of experienced experts in a professional studio. The summer camp also helps develop the interpersonal skills of the child, the ability to work in a team, as well as basic musical aspects - rhythm, chord progression, the art of songwriting, presence on stage and improvisation.
The cost of training in summer camps in New York
Prices for training during the summer holidays consists of several items:
- Training on the selected program
- Accommodation (residence, host family, hotel)
- Meals (full board / half board)
- Excursion program
- Additional lessons and trips (depending on the school).
The cost of the program is also affected by the length of the course and the rating of the chosen institution.
The average cost of the program starts from 1300 $ -1500 $ per week.