Summer camps in Boston offer unique programs for schoolchildren and students that open up opportunities to get acquainted with the leading universities of the United States , perhaps, to determine the place of future education.
General information about the summer camps in Boston
- The goal of the Boston camps is to help adapt to the international environment, fill existing gaps, gain invaluable experience, which will be useful both in obtaining education in American universities and in teaching anywhere in the world
- Teachers of Boston camps strive to give as much as possible knowledge to the student during the summer session and offer a choice of different disciplines. So, in addition to linguistic programs, courses on the development of leadership skills are very popular - this program is ideal for future business leaders
- Choosing Boston for study and rest, the student will receive a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the leading universities belonging to the famous Ivy League
- For foreigners in camps, master classes and lectures of famous scientists of industrialists and artisans
- In summer schools there are programs for children with zero knowledge of the language
- Accommodation is possible in host families and in the residence. Meals in the camps are boarding, three meals a day
- In the courses a large place is given to the entertainment and cultural component: the students are waiting for unforgettable trips to the cities of the USA, attending various events and attractions
Boston camps, programs and prices
- One of the most popular programs is Harvard Summer School . Reviews about the school are exceptionally positive from schoolchildren and their parents, the summer school has established itself as a quality educational program and the best teachers. Summer school education is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field of campus accommodation and training in an international academic environment. In addition, special educational loans can be earned in the camp (equivalent to the recommendations of teachers, certificates and medals), which are counted upon admission to universities from around the world. 20% of the camp's students go to Harvard University.
Students can use all the resources of the university. On the territory of the university there is a sports campus with an area of 145 hectares, within walking distance are beaches and lakes, picturesque foothills. The cost of training for 3 weeks will be from 8500 $.
1. "Summer Academic English" is aimed to prepare a student for senior classes. Thanks to the highly effective program, the student quickly adapts to the learning environment abroad and improves academic and linguistic knowledge and skills.
2. The Ivy Leadership Program offers a unique opportunity to get to know the Ivy League education institutions that are at the top of all tops and rankings. It is proposed to tour the universities, inspect the campus and communicate with students - all this will help the student decide on the future of the university. In addition, students will be able to prepare for the academic tests of SAT and ACT.
3. The course "Summer English for teenagers" is perfect for those who are interested in modern innovative technologies and follow the world trends. Students are expected cognitive master classes and lectures, familiarity with famous scientists, artisans and industrialists - Boston for schoolchildren will appear as a research workplace. The cost of training starts depending on the choice of the program from $ 1785 per week.
- The summer camp at Emmanuel College is located in the heart of Boston. Stepping accessibility from the city center will allow schoolchildren to go on walks around the city, to get acquainted with the culture and history of Boston. In the language school for the vacation period, the programs "English and Leisure", "English and Football", as well as the "Young Leader" course are offered. Extra-curricular activities include unique excursions and trips: boat trips and whale watching, a visit to the observatory, shopping, a trip to the Red Socks stadium and much more. The cost of training for the week will be from $ 1,422.
- The private school of CETS Akademi Boston has an impeccable reputation, its author's teaching methods will allow students to achieve high results. Summer courses for schoolchildren are very interesting and informative:
- At school Boston School of Modern Languages in an interesting game form, schoolchildren of 12 to 18 years of age achieve a rapid development of language skills. Each schoolchild chooses the intensity of his classes: 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week. In the program for children from 6 to 10 years, lessons are offered in an interactive format, most suitable for children by age. The cost of training is from 320 $ per week.
- The language school of Sprachkafe Boston is attractive for its convenient location and quality of educational services. "Youth English Course" is designed for young people aged 14 to 21 years. This course is suitable for students with different levels of language proficiency, including for children with zero knowledge. The program includes a variety of leisure activities, so training in the camp is an excellent choice for those who want to get acquainted with American culture and the peculiarities of life in the states. The cost for the week of training will be from $ 285.