Summer course "Environmental Sciences" in Cambridge University Summer Academic Camp
- Students age: 13-15 and 16-18 years old,
- Duration: 2 weeks.
The Earth Sciences cycle will help you understand the fundamental processes taking place on our planet every second, combining chemistry, physics, biology and mathematics. Students will understand how our planet arose, how it developed to its present state - from the Big Bang to the present day, how mountains, seas, oceans, forests, etc.
The sciences united in this cycle are closely related to each other, will allow the study of the Earth at different levels (micro-, macro-, molecular), includes geology, mineralogy, geography, paleontology and other narrower disciplines.
- Fundamental geology,
- Structural geology,
- Sedimentary processes,
- Biology and Oceanography.
Please note: the course is suitable for students with a strong knowledge of English (from B2, above average).
- Classes of 7-10 students,
- Individual consultations and classes,
- Academic workshops and round tables,
- World-class teachers and experts invited from Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard,
- A company certificate at the end of the course with a detailed assessment of the student, his progress and the disciplines studied + a report from a personal mentor,
- A creative portfolio or personal project that you can include in your CV,
- Experience living in Oxbridge,
- Acquisition of skills in academic writing, interviews and presentations.