Summer course in psychology in Cambridge University Summer Academic Camp
- Students age: 13-15 and 16-18 years old,
- Duration: 2 weeks.
The Summer School of Psychology will open to students the knowledge of the best scientists, answers to fundamental questions, knowledge about our thinking, way of acting, perception of reality and behavior. Different experiences and points of view will only have a positive impact on the learning process: interacting during lessons, debates and round tables, students will exchange views, learn to respect someone else's point of view, and discover new facets of already known facts. From behavioral genetics to social psychology: what makes us unique, distinguishes us from others, what guides a person in certain actions, what are his motives?
The course is divided into several modules:
- Introduction to Psychology,
- Behavioral Genetics: Nature VS Nurturing,
- Cognitive Psychology,
- Student's personal project.
Please note: the course is suitable for students with a strong knowledge of English (from B2, above average).
- Classes of 7-10 students,
- Individual consultations and classes,
- Academic workshops and round tables,
- World-class teachers and experts invited from Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard,
- A company certificate at the end of the course with a detailed assessment of the student, his progress and the disciplines studied + a report from a personal mentor,
- A creative portfolio or personal project that you can include in your CV,
- Experience living in Oxbridge,
- Acquisition of skills in academic writing, interviews and presentations.