Software Development & Coding Academy in Cambridge University Summer Academic Camp
- Students age: 16-18 years,
- Duration: 2 weeks.
The Coding program covers a variety of useful knowledge and skills that will give you the opportunity to prepare for one of the most rewarding careers in the world today. It was from Oxford and Cambridge that the legendary mathematicians and founders of computer science came out: for example, Alan Turing.
During the course, students will learn how to create and edit websites, applications (including mobile ones), software, learn a variety of computer languages (Python, Java) and the basics of coding, machine learning and technology.
This course will help you decide on a further training program, choose an academic path, specialty and faculty.
- Introduction to Coding,
- Introduction to Python,
- Introduction to Game Design,
- Introduction to Java,
- Other programming languages,
- Web development (specialized master classes),
- Coding for mobile applications and services,
- Design and analysis of algorithms.
Please note: the course is suitable for students with a strong knowledge of English (from B2, above average).
- Classes of 7-10 students,
- Individual consultations and classes,
- Academic workshops and round tables,
- World-class teachers and experts invited from Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard,
- A company certificate at the end of the course with a detailed assessment of the student, his progress and the disciplines studied + a report from a personal mentor,
- A creative portfolio or personal project that you can include in your CV,
- Experience living in Oxbridge,
- Acquisition of skills in academic writing, interviews and presentations.