Program for business leaders in Cambridge University Summer Academic Camp
- Students age: 13-15 years,
- Duration: 2 weeks.
A special summer course for teenagers that will allow you to enter one of the most sought-after professions in the world in the future.
The summer program will acquaint students aged 13-15 with the key concepts of business, its structure, develop personal creativity, teach organizational behavior and help you choose your individual management style. Management theory and relevant academic research in this area, business and team building skills, brainstorming rules, studying the history of successful businesses and startups - all this is included in the summer course, built on the teaching model of the legendary Harvard Business School. This is actually university-level training that will develop your personal and academic skills to a level never seen before.
The program is divided into 4 modules:
- Introduction to Business and Management,
- Marketing strategies,
- Competitive advantages and innovations,
- Development of your personal case/project.
Please note: the course is suitable for students with a strong knowledge of English (from B2, above average).
- Classes of 7-10 students,
- Individual consultations and classes,
- Academic workshops and round tables,
- World-class teachers and experts invited from Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard,
- A company certificate at the end of the course with a detailed assessment of the student, his progress and the disciplines studied + a report from a personal mentor,
- A creative portfolio or personal project that you can include in your CV,
- Experience living in Oxbridge,
- Acquisition of skills in academic writing, interviews and presentations.