Nanotechnology Summer Course in Cambridge University Summer Academic Camp
- Students age: 16-18 years,
- Duration: 2 weeks.
The world of nanotechnology is amazing, exciting and opens up a wide variety of sciences for students. Children will be introduced to the subject by the best specialists and world-renowned experts who will tell how technologies are developing in the XXI century and what to expect from artificial intelligence.
Nanomaterials in general are materials of small size (1-100 nm) - and they surround us everywhere. How nanomaterials surround us, how they participate in the modern technological race, how they are useful to scientists and engineers - all this will be part of the summer scientific course. It was developed by Dr Yarjan Abdul Samad, PhD, Senior Research Fellow and Senior Lecturer at the University of Cambridge.
The entire program is divided into related modules:
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology,
- Research in Nanoscience,
- Research methods and techniques,
- Microwave and millimeter circuitry,
- Microscopes and other optics,
- Nano- and atomic-scale imaging,
- Quantum electronic devices.
This program was developed by Dr. Yarjan Abdul Samad, Ph.D., Senior Research Fellow and Senior Lecturer at the University of Cambridge.
Please note: the course is suitable for students with a strong knowledge of English (from B2, above average).
- Classes of 7-10 students,
- Individual consultations and classes,
- Academic workshops and round tables,
- World-class teachers and experts invited from Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard,
- A company certificate at the end of the course with a detailed assessment of the student, his progress and the disciplines studied + a report from a personal mentor,
- A creative portfolio or personal project that you can include in your CV,
- Experience living in Oxbridge,
- Acquisition of skills in academic writing, interviews and presentations.