English courses +IT in Cambridge University Summer Academic Camp
- Age of participants: 13-15 16-18 years
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Maximum size of group: 12 people
- Level of English: high
- Number of lessons per week: 20.
The course presents key concepts and tools underlying modern computer science, giving participants theoretical and practical knowledge and developing the research skills necessary for success in an exciting, rapidly developing discipline. The program includes:
- The study of the theory of different programming languages, including their respective advantages, disadvantages, the application of these languages
- The latest innovations in the field of software development
- Artificial intelligence and future opportunities in this field
- Computational theory
- Mathematical, engineering and linguistic concepts.
Students actively engage in practical development and work with the latest software, each participant receives a certificate.