A-Level program in Cambridge International School
This course relates to the Sixth Form stage, final exams: students are getting ready to receive a profile certificate and enter the prestigious chosen university. At the level of AS (first year) and A-level (second year), 3-5 selected subjects are studied: it is recommended to take into account not only your interests and bright abilities, but also the requirements of the profession, university and faculty when drafting the curriculum. At the A-level level, the following disciplines are taught at the school:
- Business course
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Environmental Sciences.
The cost of studying includes office supplies, books and manuals, the necessary materials.
Separately paid and not included in the cost of the programs:
- Registration fee
- Lunch during the school day
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy)
- Visa fees and services
- Transfer in both directions
- Air tickets in both directions
- Guardianship (registration with the agency + guardian's job)
- Pocket costs
- Medical insurance
- Examination fees and expenses
- Additional excursions and trips, hiking.