Academic english in California State University Dominguez Hills
Academic English Courses ( Intensive English Program - IEP)
Professional, intensive language training for 8 weeks, classes begin 6 times a year. The course takes 21-26 hours of classes weekly and includes lessons on the development of all basic language skills:
- Listening (listening comprehension)
- Vocabulary (active vocabulary expansion)
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improving communication skills
- + preparation for the final IELTS exam.
Conveniently, the program provides several levels of difficulty: a student, having completed one stage, can enter the next and gradually deepen their knowledge.