- Linguistic programs for children for the summer: United Kingdom
- Vacation programs for Russian and foreigners
- Top schools ratings and reviews
- Examples of leading camps with interesting programs
- Organization of trips to foreign schools
England is a modern, developed and multinational country, where every summer children and schoolchildren from all over the world aspire to come to spend the best holidays. In summer schools it is always easy to combine study and rest, sports and adventure programs.
In the camps with the study of the English language , all conditions are created so that the participants of the summer course spend their vacation time in a foreign camp interestingly and with benefit for their development!
Linguistic programs for children for the summer: United Kingdom
Britain is considered a great place to learn English for Russian and foreigners: it is English that is considered the official language for the population, and England itself has always been considered an international state.
Vacation programs for Russian and foreigners
For children and schoolchildren who are engaged in any kind of sport or just like active recreation, it is always possible to choose a course with sports lessons in:
- hockey on the grass
Visiting the camp can be combined with other interesting activities in the area:
- IT, programming
- the economy
- of writing
- international relations
Such a variety of programs for Russian and foreigners is very attractive, but remember: in order to enter a foreign camp it is necessary to go through all the stages of preparation of documents for a trip, to solve other organizational issues. It is necessary to pre-purchase air tickets, medical insurance, organize a transfer, sign up with the Consulate or Embassy to apply for a visa and do many other things. Any questions related to the preparation of the trip, it is better to entrust the professionals of their business - employees of SMAPSE: thus you will get rid of unnecessary hassle, save time and will be sure that experienced people will do everything right.
Top schools ratings and reviews
In the UK, a large number of prestigious and popular schools. Excellent quality of education, a high standard of living, an international environment - all this has a favorable effect on the rating of summer camps, many of which are conducted on the basis of elite universities or private schools. Educational institutions in England receive the best reviews: children are delighted with fascinating entertaining events and interesting educational programs, and parents are convinced that investing in education is one of the best investments in the future of their children.
Examples of leading camps with interesting programs
- Summer School Oxford Royale Academy Lady Margaret Hall will prepare future business leaders at the age of 13 to 15 years who want to develop their leadership skills. For admission, you must have a level of English not lower than Upper-intermediate, and the course itself lasts 2 weeks. During this time, participants will visit the best and prestigious universities in the UK, go sightseeing tours to museums and galleries, plus the administration regularly invites outstanding people to conduct lectures for their students. The campus is located in Oxford, directly on the basis of Oxford University , which is a great advantage of the school.
- Oxford St Peter's College developed the course "Introduction to Political Management for Future Political Leaders". On the program, students will learn about the types of leadership, analyze them on the example of today's world representatives of the political elite, learn to solve the tasks that confront them, and they will be able to form their own opinion on current political issues. The summer school is part of the prestigious Oxford University, and students from 13 to 15 years old are welcome here.
- Berkshire College Summer Camp has a "Special Rugby Program" course, which includes 15 hours of English language lessons per week plus 12 hours of professional rugby training. This is a popular place for children with an active lifestyle at the age of 9 to 17 years. In addition to linguistic and sports activities for students, an interesting and rich leisure is developed - both on campus and in the form of field trips to England.
Organization of trips to foreign schools
When planning the vacation time for children, parents often wonder: where will their child be more comfortable and more interesting to spend the summer, to combine the vacation time with the study of English? It is necessary to find and compare a lot of programs, contact a school representative, coordinate an interview, arrange insurance and flights and, most importantly, get a visa. In order not to take the time of parents, SMAPSE can organize everything and save you a lot of money: you do not have to worry about how to choose a place with the best reviews, where it's cheaper to buy air tickets, which insurance company is more reliable and what documents are needed to obtain a visa.