- Getting a child visa to Canada
- Examples of top camps in Canada with summer programs for children
- What is included in the price of the trip
- Preparation of documents for the summer camp
Tour to the children's camp in Canada
The education system in Canada is considered one of the best in the world - educational institutions for children and schoolchildren are very popular here, and the cost of training in the top camps in Canada is often lower than in other English-speaking countries. For Russian and foreigners all conditions are created to combine study and rest abroad - the camps have linguistic, sports, adventure programs.
The number of places is always limited: it is necessary to contact the school representative in advance, find out the list of necessary documents for admission and fill out a questionnaire for children. SMAPSE company is a partner of foreign camps around the world, therefore does not take commission from the student for enrollment - employees will quickly select the most suitable option for you.
Camps meet high world standards, have the best reviews from parents and their children, and Canadian children's schools for the summer are included in the lists of top educational institutions around the world. Canadian summer camps have an extensive linguistic program for:
- the Spanish language.
There are language courses with academic studies, including school subjects, and sports activities are available at a professional level.
Getting a child visa to Canada
It is important to apply to the embassy in good time in time to get a visa and send the child to a foreign camp . All worries related to applying to the embassy can be entrusted to SMAPSE employees - and then the parents will only need to prepare the necessary documents. Under Canadian law, Custodianship Declaration, which directs unaccompanied children, also requires a guardian who will be responsible for the minor.
Examples of top camps in Canada with summer programs for children
- Private School of Brentwood College School . Two programs are available for summer: "Exploration" for children from 12 to 14 years and "Engagement" from 14 to 18 years. The first program provides linguistic classes in English and lessons in mathematics, natural sciences, art and creativity, humanitarian and social disciplines. The second includes intensive English lessons and classes in basic school subjects: physics, chemistry, biology, history and politics, economics and entrepreneurship, programming, general theory of knowledge, preparing presentations, conducting interviews and interviews, protecting and protecting the environment. The cost of a three-week course is $ 6000 CAD.
- The summer camp at Stanstead College has a program for those who want to learn French - with a three-week course worth of $ 4,650 CAD. Upon admission students write the test and after it are divided into several groups according to the level of knowledge, in which the number of language lessons varies from 20 to 25 hours per week. Teachers are working on increasing the vocabulary, improving the level of conversation and grammar. For children from 11 to 17 years.
- Summer courses at Village Сamps Lakefield school provide English language programs for both children with zero language knowledge, and for advanced level. There are organized programs for children and schoolchildren with a sporting bias: classes in football, tennis, windsurfing, archery and much more. There is a unique Wilderness Education program: the course is aimed at studying the environment, studying Canada's landscapes and linguistic classes in English. The cost of a two-week course is $ 3,650 CAD.
What is included in the price of the trip
When planning a child's trip to the camp, it is necessary to take into account the cost of the main program, the additional costs associated with living, training and leisure, as well as organizational expenses. Usually the cost of the program includes: study on the course, accommodation, meals, leisure and entertainment programs, 24-hour child care, training materials, some entertainment and excursions.
Additional expenses are related to airfare in both directions, transfer, medical insurance, entrance fees, additional excursions and classes, pocket expenses, guardianship are paid separately. Organizational expenses must be taken into account to pay the fee at the embassy, when translating documents, for payment of notary services, service fee for the visa center.
Preparation of documents for the summer camp
To visit the camp without a visa you can not do it: you need to contact the Canadian Embassy and find out what documents you need to provide and how to fill out the forms correctly. It is very serious to approach this issue and find out the latest information in order to save time, effort and time to get a visa before the summer program begins.
Before applying for a visa, you need to buy air tickets in both directions and medical insurance. When buying insurance, pay attention to the risks covered by insurance - it is very unreliable to buy the first one that comes across, we advise you to consult with an expert.
To ensure that the trip did not cause unnecessary trouble, and your children were completely safe, you can contact SMAPSE, which helps to resolve organizational issues at any stage of preparation.