Summer leadership program in Pembroke College Summer Camp
SUMMER COURSE OF LEADERSHIP
- Age of students: 16-18 years
- Dates: July 3-August 14 (arrivals for 2, 4 or 6 weeks)
- Cost: 1520 £ / week.
An ideal opportunity to sharpen not only linguistic knowledge, but also leadership qualities, to prepare for successful further study and career building! The knowledge gained at the summer leadership course at Pembroke College will help students to work more efficiently and become successful in any field they choose for themselves.
Classes on the course will be devoted to the following topics:
- development of public speaking skills, speaking skills
- leadership skills + ability to work in a team, team building
- effective time management
- distribution and ranking of tasks
- theoretical seminars: international tourism, law and policy, UN model, journalism and media, marketing and management, modern technologies.
The intensity of the classes is 28 hours per week, the classes do not exceed 11 people. The program includes both theoretical lectures and seminars, as well as interesting interactive workshops, discussions and master classes. Note that the course is not suitable for beginners: all applicants must demonstrate knowledge of English from B2 (Intermediate and above).