International foundation in Bucks new university
Bachelor of Science (Foundation Year)
1. Age of participants: from 17 years
2. Duration of program: 1 year
3. Start of classes: October (for freshmen - end of September), February
4. Type of program: full-time
5. Level of English: IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in each of the sections) / Pearson Test of English 50
6. Level of education: high school diploma
7. Language of instruction: English.
Foundation Year is a special program for international students who want to enroll in an undergraduate degree at Bucks New University and who need to increase their knowledge and skills. There are several directions available for admission:
- Art and Design
- Education and early education
- Events and Hospitality
- Health and social support
- Man and sport
- Media and Creative Industries
- Performance and dance
- Police investigations
- Safety and sustainability
- Social sciencies
- Tourism and events.
Each area of the preparatory program corresponds to certain undergraduate programs where students go after the end of the school year. In fact, entering the Foundation Year, students enter the 4-year undergraduate course. Each area includes a specific set of modules and courses that provide a foundation of knowledge and skills in a particular field / section of science. Foreign students receive assistance in adapting to the way of life, learning system and language development. With the successful completion of the preparatory year, the students move to the first year of the undergraduate degree of the chosen specialty.
Tuition = from 8000 £ / year.