Bachelor's Courses(english) in Brunel University London
Short information about the programs of the first higher education, calculated on 3 (without internship) and 4 (with internship) of the year.
Bachelor programs are offered in 8 university schools. The courses are focused on the studying of qualified specialists in the following areas:
- Education and sport;
- Social sciences;
- Health, medical sciences;
- Mathematics, computer science, information systems;
- Design, engineering science;
The programs provide for the study of theory, practical education of specialists. Courses with laboratory practice and internship also include profile studying directly at the workplace.
- Student age: 18+
- Start dates: September / October.
- Requirements for enrollment: school certificate / A-level or IB, Foundation (not lower than B) IELTS from 6.0 (TOEFL from 79), BrunELT test 60-70%, PTE 51-66.
- The result of the studying: a diploma, which is quoted all over the world, a demanded specialty, prospects for professional and academic development abroad.