Special course in Brighton Language College (BLC)
Combined English courses (Combo 30)
Enough intensive course (22.5 hours weekly), which allows to combine the main training blocks from several programs.
The basis of the course is General English (20 lessons per week). To him, each student can add 10-20 individual sessions devoted to the priority topics and aspects for him:
- Auditing (listening comprehension)
- Vocabulary (active expansion of vocabulary)
- Written speech
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improve communication skills
- Preparing for IELTS
- Preparation for Cambridge exams (CAE, CPE, FCE)
- Preparing for the university, developing academic skills
- Training in the passage of a personal interview, etc.
Classes are conducted from 9:15 to 15:00 - the rest of the student's time is free for self-study and reading, as well as for leisure, recreation, walks and excursions.
The cost of training depends on the chosen program, its subjects, intensity and duration (the price is indicated for 1 week for 1 person):
1) Combined courses (General Combo, IELTS, FCE, CAE), 22.5 hours = 485 £.
With an increase in the duration of the booked rate, the cost is reduced.