Summer teens english in Boston School of Modern Languages
Brief information: the educational program during summer vacations for the development of foreign language and other subjects.
About the educational course: Each student can independently choose the desired intensity of lessons - 20, 25 or 30 per week. Groups are formed small in order to give the teacher the opportunity to realize a personal, individual approach. The teacher gives every student the right amount of attention, monitors his/her achievements and successes, helps and directs, fills in knowledge gaps.
Period of the educational program: June 4 - August 27.
Duration of the educational program: 2,4 or 6 weeks.
Lesson duration: 50 minutes.
Students age: from 12 to 18 years old.
This age of pupils (12-18 years) is ideal for:
- The rapid development of all basic language skills;
- Improving oral speech and actively expanding vocabulary.
Advantages of the educational program:
- Thanks to the interesting, playful form of lessons, the training is comfortable and efficient;
- Students quickly memorize new words of various subjects;
- Learn to apply the knowledge gained in everyday life;
- Overcome the communication barrier;
- Improve pronunciation and get rid of the accent.
Enter the course can be both experienced students who want to deepen and update knowledge, and beginners who had no previous experience in learning English.
Schedule of the day:
- 9: 00- 9:50 = morning meeting, discussion of plans for the next day, drawing up a plan for classes and optional lessons;
- 9: 50-10: 05 = a break for a cup of tea or coffee;
- 10:05 - 10:55 = excursion or lesson dedicated to vocabulary expansion
- 10:55 - 11:45 = visiting the library, working with sources, outdoor activities;
- 11:45 - 12:35 = classes devoted to the development of reading and writing skills;
- 12:35 - 13:20 = Lunch;
- 13:20 - 14:10 = lessons of mathematics, computer science and scientific disciplines;
- 14:10 - 15:00 = creative pursuits and entertainments, clubs and circles of interest.