Kids english + activities in Boston School of Modern Languages
Quick overview: Educational course is designed for international children from 6 to 11 years old and is suitable for both beginner students and those students who want to improve and deepen the existing knowledge.
About the educational course: A pupil can choose the required intensity of lessons independently: 20,25 or 30 English lessons per week. Thanks to the small number of students within the same group, the educator can give each due amount of attention, carefully track academic progress and achievements, adjusting the curriculum and the program as necessary.
Periods of the educational program: June 4 - August 27.
Duration of the educational course: 2,4 or 6 weeks.
Lesson duration: 50 minutes.
Academic studies are aimed at:
- Intensive study of grammar;
- Vocabulary expansion (including idioms and stable expressions common in colloquial speech).
Students improve their listening and reading skills, writing and speaking skills, learn pronunciation and get rid of accent.
Lessons are built in an interesting, interactive format, which is most suitable for young students. International children are offered a large number of games, role-playing situations, songs and stories, discussions and dialogues on a given topic, making crafts and working in mini-groups.
Schedule of the day:
- 9: 00- 9:50 = morning meeting, discussion of plans for the next day, drawing up a plan for classes and optional lessons;
- 9: 50-10: 05 = a break for a cup of tea or coffee;
- 10:05 - 10:55 = excursion or lesson dedicated to vocabulary expansion;
- 10:55 - 11:45 = visiting the library, working with sources, outdoor activities (depend on weather);
- 11:45 - 12:35 = classes devoted to the development of reading and writing skills;
- 12:35 - 13:20 = Lunch;
- 13:20 - 14:10 = lessons of mathematics, computer science and scientific disciplines;
- 14:10 - 15:00 = creative pursuits and entertainments, clubs and circles of interest.