French Baccalaureate in Lycee Tophfer Geneva Lyceum named after Rodolf Töpfer
The French Baccalaureate program is the mainstream of secondary education in France and other French-speaking countries. The studying is conducted in French, but in addition students can learn many other foreign languages, from English to Arabic.
In addition to studying the basic academic disciplines that make up the core of the school curriculum, students also attend lessons in developing critical thinking and social skills. Much attention is paid to integration programs: they allow to strengthen the effectiveness of studying and to teach students to see the connection between different subjects and disciplines. In addition, all students attend the lessons of ethics and methodology, and for foreign students, additional supporting courses of the French language are provided.
The price of the program is not included and is paid separately:
- Registration fee
- Deposit for tuition (refundable)
- Additional entertainment and excursions (optional)
- Transportation expenses and travel
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer in both directions
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy)
- Visa fees and services, translation and certification of documents, courier delivery
- Personal pocket expenses
- Medical insurance.