Football Academy Edukick is a well-known international network of football boarding schools located around the world and providing comprehensive training for teenagers over 16 years of age. These are full-fledged combined programs:
Football training is quite intense and multifaceted, conducted every day:
Friendlies with local footballers of the appropriate age category are held every week.
The program of school education:
Football training + learning the Italian language (for children from 16 years old, you can start training throughout the year). Academic studies are held at Università per Stranieri University. The cost of the program already includes accommodation and meals, training, additional classes and transfers in both directions.
All participants of the programs live in the territory of the chosen country in a safe, comfortable environment. - The Educic football school Perugia Italy provides for this comfortable and cozy private apartment located near the main training base.
The main goal of the pedagogical staff is to maximize the potential and talents of each student: this is a complete immersion in the linguistic and cultural environment of the country, as well as a harmonious combination of academic training and sports loads. Training can be both in the format of a summer camp (for a seasonal vacation) or for a duration of six months or a year - this is the best way to get to know the history, culture and life of a new country, and also greatly improve personal sports and academic performance.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.